Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball ($11-$16)
Meet the Original Cork Massage Ball from Rawlogy! Made from 100% upcycled cork, Rawlogy's firm cork massage ball relieves muscle pain and provides tension relief. Plus, they are conscientiously made from upcycled cork, and completely free of chemicals likes BPA, plastics, PVC, and petroleum. These balls are light, compact, convenient, and eco-friendly!
3 SIZES AVAILABLE:
- Mini: 1.9 in (4.83 cm), 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Classic: 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Big: 4 in (10 cm), 6.0 oz (170 g)
What makes a Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball so special?
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during backpacking trips, these balls are your perfect travel companion.
- CONVENIENT, DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is water-resistant and highly durable for self-care anywhere.
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Don't know how to roll? No probs, our quick start guide will have you up and rolling quickly.
Returns and Exchanges
We are a small business that does our best to bring in quality products for our clients.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to us within 30 days of purchase for a return or exchange. For any issues beyond the 30 days, we will work with you one-on-one to approach the parent companies in order to assist with your needs.
How to Return or Exchange: Get in touch using our contact form and we will respond you within two business days (M-F). Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for purchase. Please note that we are unable to refund return shipping costs.
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method (which can take up to 7 days to process).